These Cottage Cheese and Guacamole Quinoa Snack Cakes are a tasty, crunchy, gluten-free, protein-rich finger food for a summer day or any day.
- 4 gluten free square thin cakes such as quinoa, corn or brown rice
- 4 Tablespoons guacamole, 15-20 calories per Tablespoon (I like reduced guilt by Trader Joe’s or Good Foods Chunky Table Guac)
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- optional: red pepper flakes, black pepper or Sriracha
- Spread 1 Tablespoon guacamole on each flat cake.
- Add 2 Tablespoons cottage cheese to each of the 4 cakes.
- Top with sliced tomatoes
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes or a bit of Sriracha if you like it spicy.
Make sure to check out the small plates and finger foods shared by my fellow Recipe Reduxers below: